Monday, May 24, 2010

Dailybooth.com Founder Jon Wheatley is a Hacking Fraud!

A word to the wise. You better quit hacking my computers and threatening blackmail and extortion to intimidate me from civil and criminal prosecution. General Counsel Michael B. McGeehon and Sedgwick computer hacker Ryan Daisuke Kusaba aka Dice Kusaba face upwards of 15 years in prison for computer hacking, extortion and threatening to blackmail the victim.

Jon Wheatley and his Dailybooth.com hacking crew members,including but not limited to: Ryan Amos, Tam Denholm aka Dread, Anthony of Fantasy Creative, Catherine Valdes, Andrew Ryno, Jeff Andersen, Paul 0r aka Paul Fraser, Bryan Le, James Pickens aka JD from Clermont Florida, Lindsay from Columbus, Ohio, Bryan from Seattle, Michael from Brooklyn, Joey from Richmond, Boris from Amsterdam, Fabio Mike from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...shall I go on? You all face jail and/or civil suits for your complicity and aiding and abetting Dice Kusaba and Jon Wheatley's computer hacking and cyberstalking. You better start thinking of your future now.

In fact, a man was sentenced to 110 years for hacking and extortion. Dice tried to blackmail me with personal information he stole from my computer. I told him to go back to hell where he belongs.

Dice, you better start thinking of your future. Quit hacking and harassing me before you spend most of your adulthood in prison. I happen to be a very nice person. Anybody else would have taken a bat to you by now. I know where you live and where you work. Think about it. Anybody else would have smashed your fingers with a hammer by this point in time to keep you off a keyboard.

Confess under oath to the fact that Sedgwick Detert attorney Joseph R. McFaul hired you to hack into my computer, make financial restitution to me and agree to testify against McFaul in criminal court and before the State Bar Ethics Committee. The court will look favorably upon you for admitting your guilt. You'll get a lenient sentence with probation to monitor your internet addiction and control your impulse to hack and harass me.

Sedgwick Detert will never finance your defense in a criminal case. They would have to admit hiring a computer hacker to invade an adversary's computer during pending litigation. Think about it. Is McFaul going to fund your criminal defense?

You're only 25 years old.
You better start thinking of your future.
The offer won't last forever.

If you hack my computer one more time and take any action to continue harassing and annoying me, I will demand a long prison term when you are convicted.

You better start thinking of your future...