Monday, May 24, 2010

BAN JON WHEATLEY FROM ENTERING THE U.S.!


Jon Wheatley is a COMPUTER HACKER and a FRAUD!

Jon Wheatley is a dangerous person. He is a computer hacker and a fraud. This piece of shit thinks he can con, deceive and manipulate people into believing his prevarications and malicious schemes. Jon Wheatley must NEVER get a visa to enter the United States in his lifetime. The American Embassy in London knows about him. Jon Wheatley is also facing a 50 million dollar lawsuit for repeated violations of the federal Computer Abuse Act, which is designed to protect people from horseshit that is Jon Wheatley. Jon Wheatley is a threat to the safety and security of the people of the United States.

The front end coder of Dailybooth.com is known as Ryan Daisuke Kusaba aka Dice Kusaba. Kusaba was caught hacking into my computer in November 2008. Moreso, Kusaba bragged about it on Twitter. Ryan Kusaba was hired by Sedgwick Detert Psycho Attorney to break into my computer to delete my documents in pending litigation. As a result, Psycho Attorney Joseph R. McFaul was removed from the case and is now facing State Bar proceedings and is the target of criminal investigations in California and Nevada.

Instead of showing remorse, Kusaba amped up the harassment, which to date has never ended. Nevertheless, on February 11, 2010, the State of Nevada made a finding that Ryan Daisuke Kusaba aka Dice Kusaba committed aggravated stalking and issued an Order of Protection that bars him from stalking, hacking or harassing me in any manner whatsoever. Needless to say, Ryan Dice Kusaba has disobeyed the order daily since it was served. I am asking the court to impose 6 months in a Nevada jail for each violation of the order.

Here comes Shitbag Jon Wheatley to the rescue. Asshole Jon Wheatley thinks he can con the world. Think again Jon Wheatley.

Wheatley knows I monitor the activity on my blogs. He broke into my computer and saw the evidence I save on a daily basis in my document folders. Of course, the info is also downloaded by a third party from a remote computer.
  • Jon Wheatley directed Catherine Valdes aka Catrific to delete her undying oath to Dailybooth.com on her Dailybooth profile. Catrific wrote "[Catrific] sold her soul to Dailybooth." Now it reads "Hi." In my previous post, I reveal Catrific's conspiracy with Jon Wheatley and the other Dailybooth.com hacking crew. Is she stupid or what?
  • Jon Wheatley must smoke crack. He stayed up all night creating hundreds of phony Twitter profiles. Jon Wheatley thinks his phony Twitter profiles are going to keep his buddy Ryan Dice Kusaba out of jail. Nope! In fact, fabricating evidence will cost Kusaba more time in jail.
  • All day long Jon Wheatley's criminal conduct has been monitored. My blog logs show activity from around the world. Those phony IP addresses were spoofed by Jon Wheatley. That's his specialty. Jon expects trained law enforcement to believe that some "random strangers" in the universe are hacking my computer. Yeah right. The only persons hacking my computer are Jon Wheatley and his malignant band of Dailybooth.com hackers.
  • Jon Wheatley removed his Dailybooth.com/blog with the caveat, " Removed due to Wordpress security flaw. Yeah right. Jon Wheatley removed it because it pictured every member of his Dailybooth.com hacking crew, including Ryan Dice Kusaba.
  • Immediately thereafter, my blogs, which just happen to be hosted on Wordpress, were the targets of a Brute Force and Denial of Service Attacks. The attacks were orchestrated and executed by members of Jon Wheatley's Dailybooth.com hacking crew.
  • Here's another one of Jon Wheatley's "gems." Jon impersonated me and left a comment in my name on a BabycakesNYC blog. However, he omitted an email and blog linkback.

  • Jon Wheatley promptly spoofed BabycakesNYC's IP address with a phony comment on my blog. Within minutes, my blog was the target of another Brute Force Attack. His hackers all used the same direct link to a recent post reviewing BabycakesNYC new Los Angeles bakery.

  • Jon Wheatley thought he could masquerade another computer hack attack by the Dailybooth.com hacking crew by concealing it as with his transparent brand of fraud and deceit.
  • Jon Wheatley created phony Foodbuzz.com profiles and became my "friend" on Foodbuzz.com. With "friends" like Jon Wheatley, who needs enemies.

  • Jon Wheatley's phony Foodbuzz.com profiles include phony blogs and phony Foodbuzz.com Featured Publishers ads to make the fake blogs look like serious and seasoned Foodie bloggers. Can you believe Jon Wheatley's bullshit and feeble plan to keep Kusaba out of jail?

  • Why would Jon Wheatley create phony Foodbuzz profiles?
    • Jon inserted malicious code into the phony blogs. These fake profiles aka Jon Wheatley and Ryan Kusaba would leave me "comments." However, these comments were also infected. They served as location monitors. No matter where I go, anytime I would log into my social media accounts, Jon Wheatley's malicious code would extract my current IP address and location.
    • Once Jon Wheatley discovered my physical location, he would scan the area and hack my computer through the wireless connection on my laptop. Hey Jon Wheatley, that's called STALKING!
  • Jon Wheatley hacked my recent Gmail account and hijacked an email I wrote to Sedgwick Detert and opposing counsel. The content of the email included reference to a harassing telephone call made to my iPhone from a New Orleans area code. That telephone call that transmitted a radio signal triggering a recent install of Jon Wheatley's malware and spyware into my computer.
  • How amazing that all of a sudden, I am getting "random" hits on my blogs from New Orleans. Is that a crock of shit or what? Jon Wheatley thinks he can con me into believing that the call to my cell phone was "random.?" Hmmm. Ya gotta love serendipity. Isn't it just amazing that Psycho Sedgwick Attorney Joseph R. McFaul has a son who just happens to live in New Orleans. Coincidence? I think not.

    • Apparently, Sedgwick Detert attorney Joseph R. McFaul runs a family crime dynasty. McFaul's step son Alex Friedman and/or Sam Friedman hooked up McFaul with computer hacker Ryan Dice Kusaba when they were neighbors in Mission Viejo, California.




The Twitter accounts on the page are also fake and contrived. No doubt, every "location" from these fake Twitter profiles appears or is set to leave FAKE blog hits on my tracking logs.

Ryan Kusaba's Defense: "Hey your Honor, it wasn't me. Someone else hacked her computer."
The Judge: Yeah right. GUILTY!


Jon Wheatley, GO BACK TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!

Jon Wheatley---CEASE AND DESIST HACKING MY COMPUTER. CEASE AND DESIST CYBERSTALKING AND HARASSING ME!

Ryan Daisuke Kusaba aka Dice Kusaba: I suggest you hire a good attorney. See ya in court!